Altitude Blend 100% Organic Pilot's Coffee 12oz (340g)

Regular price $19.90

Shipping calculated at checkout.

Customer Reviews

Based on 6 reviews Write a review
1/2 Price Shipping On 2 X Packs, FREE Shipping on 3 X Packs Or More to USA
Switch On AUTOPILOT - Don't Run Out... Reorder Monthly & SAVE Another 10% (Min 2 month order)
Switch on autopilot and get coffee shipment monthly


We believe Pilot’s Brew “Altitude” blend to be absolutely the best coffee you’ve ever tasted!.. It was conceived out of a need for a rich tasting coffee that serves the requirements of the pilot, especially when at high altitude.

The Altitude blend is 100% organic with a splash of organic vanilla flavoring

The ground option is best suited to pour overs and plungers. If you require a fine grind for espresso machines, purchase whole beans and grind them to your preferred level.

Our Pilot's Brew organic coffee is made in America, packed and shipped in New York
Roasted and packaged in New York, USA. Buying Pilot's Brew coffee supports U.S industry. Also $2 per kilo of coffee sold supports charity - An organisation giving back to aviation - Bringing the wonder of flight to kids and youth.

Being a 30% medium roast, the remaining 70% has been uniquely roasted dark with an organic vanilla twist to provide more intense flavor at higher altitude. USDA certified organic by NFC. This is our premium coffee.

Note, if ordering coffee and print items, they're sent from separate locations so will be in separate shipments. If you haven't received an item please wait a few days longer before contacting us.

* For Wholesale rates (Cafe's, aero clubs, etc.) contact us for details.